recommended yardages: Baby: 1 yard
Child: 1 to 1/2 yards
Throw: 1-2/3 yards
Twin or Adult: 2 to 3 yards
You need one plain polar fleece and one a pattern.
Pattern is front, plain is the back.
1. Cut off selvedges of both pieces.
2. Pin pieces together approximately 5" from edges and square off. Remember to put wrong sides together. (When stretched on cut edge (not selvedge) fabric rolls to the wrong side).
3. Cut a 4" square out of both pieces from each corner.
4. Lay masking tape 4" up from edge across length or width. Cut fringe 3/4 to 1" wide up to tape, all along that edge.
5. Repear along other three edges.
6. Tie fringe into square knots using one strand of each color (i.e. one solid, one print).
*square knot: right over left and under, left over right and under.